Friday, May 28, 2010

Back from New York

New York is my favourite place EVER! :)

this first post will be just photos from our trip and the next post will be about the stuff i bought - here we go:my boyfriend and I wanted to try New Yorks best Burgers and this was the first one on our list - the Corner Bistro Burger. This buger was massive! ...and delicious :)

That's a church near our hotel in Queens.


This is me at Lombardis, we were there last year for the best pizza in town - my boyfriend loves it and i was a bit disappointed - WAY too little cheese for my taste. This time i ordered extra cheese but i'm still not sold...

Cool Graffiti

Can anybody explain this to me?!


Queens at night - near our Hotel

Classic, right? :)

So, of course White Castle Burgers are not said to be some of the best Burgers in NY but we had to try them simply because you can't get them here in Austria :)
They are tiny and with tons of onions...well, i don't really like onions but i liked the quotes on the burger cases :)

Cutest squirrel ever, right? :) This one was in Central Park (near the Apple Store)


Central Park...

Burger Joint Burger - this is without a doubt one of the best Burgers i've ever eaten!


The Shake Shack Burger - it was delicious and we ordered a Concrete ("Shacky Road") afterwards which was simply the best chocolate shake i've ever tasted!


Top of the Rock


This is my favourite fruit shake, orange-pinapple-coconut...hmmmm

and that's it, i have tons of other photos but i think it's enough :)

hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment