Friday, March 19, 2010

Neutral Look

This is the first time I upload a neutral look, honestly i don't do them very often, but sometimes i really love it simple!

I'm sure everybody has a few HG eyeshadows for neutral looks - so do I :)
I love

MACs Retrospeck e/s
MACs Next to Nothing e/s (LE Cult of Cherry)
MACs Vanilla e/s
those are the ones i use as a base

and for contouring the crease
MACs Hey e/s (LE Fafi)
MACs Kid e/s
MACs Soba e/s

I only have a few neutral e/s because i tend to do bold looks more often - you probably noticed :)

On this Photo i think i wore

Next to Nothing e/s as a base on the lid up to the crease
Retrospeck e/s to add sparkle on the lid
Soba e/s to contour in the crease
and white eye kohl on the inner rim of the eye to neutralize the redness

Plushlash Mascara in Black
Girl Boy Browset

MACs Well dressed p/b

MACs Pink Fish TLC (LE Hello Kitty)

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment