Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bold Teal Look



got a bunch of compliments for this one :) - which made me extremely happy because I failed at 2 looks before I finally did this one!
i also tried to match my nail laquer with my make-up - turned out pretty good, huh? :)
it's China Glazes Turned up Turquoise with MACs Plasma Blu over it!

what I used:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 and Select Cover-up NW15 mixed
Illamasqua PF135
MAC CCB in Pearl to highlight
MAC Pink Swoon p/b

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Aqualine lll as a base all over the lid and above the crease
Make-up Studio Blue Emerald e/s to fix it
MAC Freshwater e/s - crease
MAC Flashtrack e/s (it's a d/c shade but Deep Truth is very similar!) - very crease
MAC Sea and Sky MES by Mac in the crease (the solid side) - slightly above the crease
MAC Surreal e/s to highlight and on the tearduct
MAC Aqualine lll again this time as a liner on top lashline

on the bottom lashline:
MAC Aqualine lll as a base
Blue Emerald to fix
MAC Freshwater on the outer 2/3 of the lashline
MAC Flashtrack on the outer 1/3 of the lashline
MAC Sea and Sky to intensify
and Aqualine as a liner and on the waterline

MAC Plushlash

later Like Venus Dazzleglass on my lips

No comments:

Post a Comment