Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Body Shop Spring Trend - Look

Here are the Spring Trend Shimmer Cubes by The Body Shop (TBS)

First of all - I know TBS isn't famous for their make up but this quad is quite nice, since last year there was a significant improvement in the products they launched.

The colours are sheerer than they look but if you have a stiky base and pack them on and on you can get a vibrant colour pay off.



from left to right and from top to bottom:

Sea Shell - looks peachy but it's so sheer even i can use it as a highlighter
Sparkling Sky - a medium blue
Emerald Sea - a medium teal
Hushed Orchid - is a very, very subtle lavender

I really like Emerald Sea - it is very pretty with TBS Eye Shimmer in Emerald layerd on top!
I did a look with this Quad but sadly the Camera didn't pick up the colours very well - looks WAY more teal irl!

Emerald Sea - Lid and lower Lashline
Eye Shimmer in Emerald - on top of Emerlad Sea and Tearduct
Sparkling Sky - Crease and lower Lashine
Emerald Sea - above Crease
Sea Shell - Browbone

TBS Autumn Trend Rose Blush Trio on my Cheeks

I applied TBS l/s in 58 later on my lips - a vibrant neon pink

No comments:

Post a Comment