Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pixiwoo inspired Look


The lovely pixiwoo made an awesome tutorial for the new Illamasqua Collection "Dystopia" - since I always loved painted on lashes I thought i'd give it a try...turned out pretty nice I guess :)

Dont be disappointed - but I barley used any Illamasqua products - at the time I made this look the Dystopia Collection wasn't on their website :(

I used the following:
CostalScents Camouflage Concealer Palette
Illamasqua PF135
MAC Perfect Topping MSF to highlight
MAC Fashion Frenzy p/b

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Stars n' Rockets - inner socket and streched it all along the crease, also lid and lower lashline
MAC Fig 1. - to deepen the crease and to smoke out the liner later on
MAC Carbon - used to intensify the crease even more
MAC Post Haste & Passionate mixed - above crease and on the lid aswell as on the lower lashline
MAC Liquid Last Liner in Point Black on the waterline and for lining the lower and the top lashline
MAC Liquid Last Liner in Visionare used to replace the Liquid Metal by Illamasqua on the "lashes"
MAC Beauty Marked - to smoke out the harsh lines of Point Black and to extend the liner
MAC Crystal Avalanche - to highlight

MAC Plushlash
MAC GirlBoy BrowSet
MAC 3# Lashes - just used the part i had to cut off to make the lashes fit my eye, on the outer third of my eye

I used Like Venus Dazzleglass on my lips...later :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm going to a goth-industrial night tonight and I'm gonna try this out--except with blues, I think, to match my metallic dark-blue nails!

    You're very beautiful, and very talented. A shame you don't seem to update this blog much anymore. I do hope you get this comment, at least.

    ReplyDelete